- Read email safely
- Viruses and worms are frequently spread by means of email attachments. Even the body of an email may contain malicious HTML. Here’s how to avoid problems.
- Learn about the scam known as “phishing” that inveigles people to reveal personal information by means of phony emails.
- Controlling Spam
- Junk email or spam has become a great burden on the email system. Learn methods that the average PC user can apply to avoid spam.
- Tutorial on configuring Outlook Express
- Step-by-step procedures for configuring and using this popular email client with greater security