Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information when you connect to our Website that is not personally identifiable information. Examples of this type of information include the type of internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. Also, when you view our Website, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and can help us in many ways. For example, cookies allow us to tailor the Website to better match your interests and preferences. With most internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
Privacy Information for Persons 13 Years and Older
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or email address) through our Website unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you. For example, if you choose to sign up for a newsletter, we will request your name and email address.
When you do provide us with personally identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- We may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services;
- We employ other companies to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as processing orders and delivering packages, conducting surveys and sending you mailings regarding our products and these companies have access to your personal information and;
- We may contact you regarding promotions and other offers regarding our products that may interest you.
We do not now, and do not intend to, sell, rent or market personally identifiable information about you to third parties. We share information only with subsidiaries of this site and may use it to send you promotions and product information.
Children Under 13
- We encourage parents and guardians to explore our Website with their children.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from your children under 13 on-line without first obtaining permission from the child’s parent or guardian.
- Our Website does not offer activities that allow your child disclose your child’s personal information publicly (for example through chat rooms or message boards).
- We do not share your child’s personally identifiable information with third parties.
Please also note that we do not offer activities that require the ongoing collection and use of personally identifiable information provided by children.